Most problems can be sorted out quickly and easily, often at the time they arise with the person concerened and this may be the approach you try first.

If you are not able to resolve your complaint in this way and wish to make a formal complaint you should do so, in writing, as soon as possible after the event ideally within a few days as this helps us establish what happened more easily.

In any event, this should be within 12 months of the incident, giving as much detail as possible. If you are a registered patient you can complain about your own care. However, you are not allowed to complain about someone else’s treatment without their written authority.

We can provide you with a separate complaints form to register your complaint on behalf of someone else. Please ask as reception for the relevant forms.

Send your written complaint to: Practice Manager, Tudor Surgery, Church View Primary Care Centre, Off Beam Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5NX.

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome you have the right to approach the Health Service Ombudsman. The contact details are:
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP

Alternatively you may wish to NHS England:

  • :by post to: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditich, B97 9PT.
  • by email to: Please state: For the attention of the complaints team in the subject heading.
  • by telephone: 0300 311 22 33